We realize how significant a purchase like this can be. A lot of time is invested to research, analyze, and decide what you really want and need. And it can be a very stressful time for some, depending on your personal life circumstances or time constraints to find a home and resettle. The Roshek Group at Coldwell Banker® 1st Choice Realty is made up of very seasoned professionals in this industry. We are licensed Realtors® in the State of Colorado, which means we are Real Estate professionals who are members of the National Association of Realtors and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Read more about Our Values here.
We work as a TEAM to provide you with very efficient service. Rather than one person doing all the work, we coordinate together to make sure nothing is overlooked and every detail is attended to until final closing. The Roshek Group will work hard to help you learn all you want to know about the area you are interested in. Part of the fun for us is being area experts to educate you on the different neighborhoods, community amenities and schools. And, we know a lot of wonderful people in the most critical industries to service your home or property. We can also help connect you with mortgage professionals to get the best rates and loan packages that fit your needs.
This is what makes our job so fun… We seek to walk with you as a trusted advisor and friend. In fact, we have been building lifetime friendships in the Pikes Peak region for many years with people like you who want to make their home at the foothills of Pikes Peak. while providing professional expertise throughout the buying process.
Buying a home or land on a planet like Pikes Peak might feel like your first voyage to Mars. In reality, the steps to ownership can be a lot of fun as you anticipate landing in your new world! Our team at the Roshek Group is here to walk you through each step of the checklist and guide you like Mission Control to touchdown. The video below this checklist gives a nice summary of what all this looks like.
To help you become familiar with the process, here is the checklist we follow:
1. Pre-qualify for a mortgage/financing
2. View homes and properties with the Roshek Group
3. Select the home or land you would love to own and make an offer
4. Complete a Contract and present it to the Seller
5. Negotiate Counteroffers with the Seller or Seller’s Agent
6. Receive the Title Commitment
7. Obtain a Home Inspection
8. Negotiate any needed repairs with the Seller
9. Complete the Loan Application Process
10. Lender orders the Appraisal of the property
11. Loan Package passed to the Underwriter for evaluation
12. Possible request for more Info
13. Back to Underwriter (if necessary)
14. Obtain Fire/Homeowners Insurance
15. Final inspection of home repairs
16. Final loan approval
17. Lender prepares documents
18. Title Company completes file
19. Attend Closing meeting to sign documents and finalize purchase
20. Welcome Home!
Contact us today to find out how we can be of assistance to you. We are happy to help!